top of page
What is a TWIC Card?
The Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC®, is required by some of the facilities where USA DEBUSK performs work. TSA conducts a security threat assessment through a background check to determine a person’s eligibility. Find information on Eligibility ( )
Ways to Apply for a TWIC Card
- The most common and accessible in store is IdentoGO
- You can also apply for a TWIC card and set up appointments through their website.
- From the website you can go to "Find an IdentoGO Center" and enter your location to find the nearest center to you
- Simply go to the website
- Next you would click on "Apply Today" and follow the steps outlined
What you will need when Applying
1. Birth Certificate
2. Current U.S. Passport or Driver's License
(Fingerprinting and a facial photo will be taken onsite)
bottom of page